Short term rehab provides therapy for individuals recovering from a surgery, illness or accident.
They can receive rehab at a hospital as an out-patient, a medical treatment facility, or as a short stay in-patient at a skilled nursing home. Depending on the severity of the injury, treatment can last for as little as a couple of days to several weeks.
Short-term rehab programs help patients reach maximum functional capacity and get back home in the shortest time possible. Patients receive physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy from skilled professionals. An individualized plan is developed so that the patient can maintain their health once they get home.
Short Term Rehab: Staff On Premises
In general, skilled nursing and rehabilitation staff includes registered nurses and licensed practical and vocational nurses. In addition, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and audiologists are on staff. Many private insurance plans and HMO’s provide short-term rehab benefits as well. Check your policy for specifics regarding coverage.
Short Term Rehab: Be SMART, Consider Hamilton Grove
Hamilton Grove Health Care and Rehabilitation Center located in Hamilton Grove, New Jersey offers and provides an advanced program in short term rehab. Developed by Ocean Healthcare, SMART Rehab has set a whole new standard for rehabilitative therapy programs. It offers superior care and comfort that is unique in the healthcare industry.
Some of the great features and programs that are part of Hamilton Groves’ Smart Rehab program are:
SMART Rehab creates each patient’s individualized care plan based on their personal physician’s protocol, thereby assuring the best clinical outcomes.
Hamilton Grove’s SMART Rehab Therapy Gym is equipped with the best in rehab therapeutic equipment.
At SMART Rehab we partner with your physician, maintaining regular contact and forwarding progress reports. Our experienced and professional therapists use aggressive therapy regimens that promote rapid healing.
Hamilton Grove therapists provide therapy seven days a week. Your injury doesn’t take a break on weekends; why should your therapy program?
Short Term Rehab: Hamilton’s SMART Rehab Services
The short term rehab services provided at Hamilton Grove are varied and extensive. Here are the rehab services we provide:
- Hip or knee replacement
- Post-surgery recovery
- Complex wound care
- Motor vehicle trauma
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Diabetes monitoring and care
- Pain management
- IV Therapy
- Tracheotomy care
- Gastrostomy care
And of course, in addition to the excellent short term physical rehab, we also provide outstanding social services. Our superb Social Services team will make sure you have everything you need for a comfortable stay while you rehab. Your comfort is our first priority.
Here are the comfort services you will enjoy:
- LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATIONS – Our SMART Unit suites are spacious and comfortable, featuring modern décor and equipped with flat-screen cable television and Wi-Fi access.
- SEPARATE UNIT – Hamilton Grove’s SMART Unit is situated on a completely separate wing, with separate activities, dining, and recreation facilities.
- FINE DINING – Enjoy delicious meals with restaurant-style menu selections.
- UPSCALE AMENITIES – You’ll appreciate being pampered! Enjoy SMART Unit features such as our luxurious Spa and complimentary mobile bedside laptops and printer.
- GUEST SERVICES COORDINATOR – Our Guest Services Coordinator is ready to serve you with special requests such as fresh coffee on demand, special meal requests, the daily paper, and more.
- RECREATION – SMART Unit features a broad array of leisure activities that are healthy, stimulating, and enjoyable. In-room movies are available for your viewing pleasure.
Call us to arrange a tour of our facilities. Make sure your loved one gets the very best and SMART short term rehab available.